3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberblue said:
I havent got time to look through 43pages so can someone pleas tell me if there is any truth to the title or is it just wishful thinking?

its not happening. hooch says the info turned out to be wrong.

ah well

Hooch said:
I passed info on from my source. And it seems that it won't happen. Next time he tells me anything I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

I'm no WUM, just passed on something I thought was true from an MCFC employee.

just so "we" can get this straight - was it you personally Hooch who was told about the 3 signings by the "city employee"?

chorleybloo123 said:
No-one is as big a WUM as Guillem Balague.

€85m - €115m deal

€12m signing on fee for Ronaldo and €6m to his agent.

Yep indeed, Mr Balague has personally been on this site, witnessed the meltdown with his very own eyes and has now decided to wum with the best of them!

Sorry Hooch! But to qoute Jules in Pulp Fiction

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

So there!!!!

Hooch, i didn't mean to sound offensive a few pages back, just writing my opinion. If there is any consolation in it its been a welcome distraction from soaps last night, so thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.