3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outrun said:
magoo said:
Im sure that Hooch is kind of takin the piss but I was fortunate to see the orig post where he named a source name and then bottled it when everyone was refering to it so it did make me a little excited ...better than ajays crap anyway
I saw another hooch post saying that he was in an exam untill 11 but then quickly deleted it.....is he a kid??

Many people study until they're 24-26, even later. Still, him being 18 or 42 doesn't make him more or less credible to me.

Quite right, im 45 and still trying to work out what the f*ck goes on with my beloved football team.

I keep failing to work f*k all out!!!

Yep, me too. Although his use of the source anme was a good one, would you really name your source? I've thought about this last night and this morning, and i dont believe it is an error a grown man would make by putting the person's name in a thread and risk his job, especially if you know the person.

Ajay says it isn't going to happen. Not today anyway.

Ricster said:
Yep, me too. Although his use of the source anme was a good one, would you really name your source? I've thought about this last night and this morning, and i dont believe it is an error a grown man would make by putting the person's name in a thread and risk his job, especially if you know the person.

Ajay says it isn't going to happen. Not today anyway.

Because Ajay is so ITK lol.

*Rolls eyes

I passed info on from my source. And it seems that it won't happen. Next time he tells me anything I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

I'm no WUM, just passed on something I thought was true from an MCFC employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.