3 | Rúben Dias - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Rodrygo is 5 8" . Dias never even leaves the ground. then gives away the penalty.
Truly awful last night, when we needed a leader he vanished.

Harsh....he was leading from the front with his blocks and tackles and his vocal encouragement.This lad is our best Captain since Vinny,he should not be exempt from criticism but lets have some perspective.

As for the penalty,it wasnt one.

Harsh....he was leading from the front with his blocks and tackles and his vocal encouragement.This lad is our best Captain since Vinny,he should not be exempt from criticism but lets have some perspective.

As for the penalty,it wasnt one.
It probably was a pen. But we love a scapegoat at City.
Wow.

We’re all upset this morning and most people will think he wasn’t at his best but this comment is way over the top.
Neil warnock, who I rarely agree with, said something this morning about City’s defending that I did agree with. City’s fullbacks at the end of the game didn’t get out to stop their crossing into the box once. Once Walker went off we didn’t look as assured at the back.

Can't see why he's being blamed for the header? I'm under the view that the man infront should be responsible for Rodrygo not the man behind (Dias).

The penalty was rash but his aggressive style of play saves much more goals in general than it causes for me, but i'll give the benefit of the doubt as he's just come back from a long injury and has been excellent in big moments previously

For me, why do you make that challenge in the box at that moment in the game when Benzema is going away from goal? Just seemed extremely rash and for me it was a clear penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.