3 | Rúben Dias - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning performance that. Some top class bits of defending when we were under the cosh that second half. Father Ruben saw us through the tough times yet again

The best centre back in the world. By a mile.

I'm struggling to think of any who come even remotely close at the minute (apart from Stones)

He
In the Middle Ages, the Portuguese relied heavily on the Man of War, a heavily armed war ship designed purely for combat.

Ruben is our Man of War, an armed and ruthless machine with a single intent - to win at all costs.

He drives our team on, he relishes a challenge. What a player!he is

In the Middle Ages, the Portuguese relied heavily on the Man of War, a heavily armed war ship designed purely for combat.

Ruben is our Man of War, an armed and ruthless machine with a single intent - to win at all costs.

He drives our team on, he relishes a challenge. What a player!
He is like the Jellyfish

Anyone got the lyrics to the new Dias song? Sounds very catchy.

I don't think he's looked nearly as good as he did last season.. I think part of the reason is he just doesn't have the partnership or commeraderie he has with Stones with Laporte. Or maybe he just set the bar so high.

I don't think he's looked nearly as good as he did last season.. I think part of the reason is he just doesn't have the partnership or commeraderie he has with Stones with Laporte. Or maybe he just set the bar so high.
What did he do wrong today?
I thought he looked good as usual. Watford aren’t a bad side and I think will surprise some teams. They really gave it to Chelsea just last gw.

What did he do wrong today?
I thought he looked good as usual. Watford aren’t a bad side and I think will surprise some teams. They really gave it to Chelsea just last gw.

Nothing wrong just doesn't look as commanding, doesn't seem at the forefront of our defensive line next to Laporte. He's not making those blocks or getting in the faces of attackers as much and seems to be on the backfoot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.