3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't bad but fuck me, he gets bullied so much in the air for someone his size and one who lives in the gym.
Was being dragged down by Kyle the walking sti. Hes not the best aerially but it’s pretty hard to jump when people are climbing him like a climbing frame

Last 2 games he's been much more solid after a fee awful games prior to that. Step back today. Wasn't bad by any means but seemed to have a rash mistake in him. If we've got a full compliment of defenders available, he doesn't make my team right now.

Also really odd he stayed on the right hand side when stones came on, he's normally shifted over to the left where I believe he's actually better. Assume it was a deliberate pep plan.

Much better after his recent blip, but the angles for the goal are embarassing

Much better after his recent blip, but the angles for the goal are embarassing

It's no secret he's crap in the air but that ball is incredible and played to a mountain of a man with a huge leap on him. Just have to tip your cap IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.