3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been in bad form all season. Not sure why, seems to be trying too hard. Needs a reset to get his head back in the game
Don't really want to make excuses for him but over the last few months he's been involved in a long term relationship break up and his new girlfriend was robbed and attacked at knifepoint a couple of weeks ago so maybe his head isn't in the right place.

If that's the case maybe Pep should of given him some time away from football or he may of told Pep his head isn't in the right place but with the Stones injury happening at the same time that would of left us really short at centre back

Don't really want to make excuses for him but over the last few months he's been involved in a long term relationship break up and his new girlfriend was robbed and attacked at knifepoint a couple of weeks ago so maybe his head isn't in the right place.

If that's the case maybe Pep should of given him some time away from football or he may of told Pep his head isn't in the right place but with the Stones injury happening at the same time that would of left us really short at centre back
As probably one of the few females on here, I feel the need to provide some other info on this - from other crap gossip sites I read.

He broke up with his only recent long term girlfriend in late 2021, so that isn’t likely an issue.

The girl he is currently “dating” per the papers is not really his girlfriend. They’ve run into eachother a few times - but she’s basically selling her story to the papers making it out to be a big relationship. The day after she was robbed and he was suppose to be comforting her, there were pictures of him with the team looking super happy.

He’s also been linked to some F1 drivers girlfriend recently which also doesn’t appear to be true.

So, I think the girlfriend issues are more that people are claiming to be his girlfriend…

As probably one of the few females on here, I feel the need to provide some other info on this - from other crap gossip sites I read.

He broke up with his only recent long term girlfriend in late 2021, so that isn’t likely an issue.

The girl he is currently “dating” per the papers is not really his girlfriend. They’ve run into eachother a few times - but she’s basically selling her story to the papers making it out to be a big relationship. The day after she was robbed and he was suppose to be comforting her, there were pictures of him with the team looking super happy.

He’s also been linked to some F1 drivers girlfriend recently which also doesn’t appear to be true.

So, I think the girlfriend issues are more that people are claiming to be his girlfriend…
Newspapers, making up stories? Nah, I'm not having that.

;-)

This! He’s had a dip in form, he himself won’t want it blaming on some blonde that’s running to the sun. He’s probably more upset that his privacy was invaded and this supposed girlfriend was pictured in his building when he wasn’t in the country

This! He’s had a dip in form, he himself won’t want it blaming on some blonde that’s running to the sun. He’s probably more upset that his privacy was invaded and this supposed girlfriend was pictured in his building when he wasn’t in the country
Everyone knows he’s far more into brunettes anyway. Haha.

Apart from the goal, he was probably the only player that turned up but people will turn on him due to the goal.
Played as the only defender at times with Akanji going in the midfield (who will ever know why) and Kyle and Gvardiol playing wide and deep.
Give a centre back partner (Gvardiol) and a proper left and right back instead of swapping and changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.