3 | Ruben Dias - 2024/25

Brilliant block in the second half.

Also, he makes a point of clapping every single area of the ground before heading down the tunnel after every game.

All while the actual captain has already fucked off.
If it's the block where people starting chanting Dias's name, almost certain that wasn't Dias, but was Gvardiol. Dias should have got the block in earlier but was poor in allowing his man to cut in and go across him with very little resistance. I was right behind it in south stand, probably had the worst view in the ground for that particular shot but could still tell it was Gvardiol that made the block/tackle not Dias who had thrown himself in too early.
I turned to my brother at the time confused and said that was Gvardiol wasnt it as the "Ruben, Ruben," chant was sung and he thought so too before a couple of lads behind me said the same thing.

Nice pick up on Dias at the end, he along with Haaland make a conscious effort to clap every stand, it doesn't go unnoticed by me.

If it's the block where people starting chanting Dias's name, almost certain that wasn't Dias, but was Gvardiol. Dias should have got the block in earlier but was poor in allowing his man to cut in and go across him with very little resistance. I was right behind it in south stand, probably had the worst view in the ground for that particular shot but could still tell it was Gvardiol that made the block/tackle not Dias who had thrown himself in too early.
I turned to my brother at the time confused and said that was Gvardiol wasnt it as the "Ruben, Ruben," chant was sung and he thought so too before a couple of lads behind me said the same thing.

Nice pick up on Dias at the end, he along with Haaland make a conscious effort to clap every stand, it doesn't go unnoticed by me.

Not that one. Ruben made a block about 5/10 minutes before Gvardiol’s when it was 4v2 in Fulham’s favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.