30 years and it's still 5-1

When Hughes scored just after half time, did anyone on here think "Here we fucking go. We've lost it!" I know pretty much everyone around me in the Kippax did.

What a glorious day on the Kippax that was, proberly my best ever day on the Kippax still remember telling anyone that would listen that this was the turning point and City was on the up. How wrong was was i, but 30 years later we got here, was worth the wait

Me and my mate went to the game in his van fearing a thrashing against an in form United. Couldn't believe it after the game, absolutely buzzing. Picked up 4 sick as fuck rags who lived near us and gave 'em a lift in the back.

I've seen happier strays rounded up going to Harpurhey: ) We gave them shit all the way home, and they fucked off tails well and truly between their legs; )

For every trophy we've won since, that day was a very special day and a totally unexpected win, nevermind a total drubbing.

Me and my mate went to the game in his van fearing a thrashing against an in form United. Couldn't believe it after the game, absolutely buzzing. Picked up 4 sick as fuck rags who lived near us and gave 'em a lift in the back.

I've seen happier strays rounded up going to Harpurhey: ) We gave them shit all the way home, and they fucked off tails well and truly between their legs; )

For every trophy we've won since, that day was a very special day and a totally unexpected win, nevermind a total drubbing.
That day was Brutal.

I was in the North Stand block S, just behind where all the rag muppets had got in with forged tickets. Had a great view of the rags new, expensive centre back (£2.3m - record UK fee for a defender, nothing changes!) Gary Pallister left on his arse as David Oldfield scored the opening goal.
Don’t recall them being forged, thought it had something to do with our ticket office and the touts

When Hughes scored just after half time, did anyone on here think "Here we fucking go. We've lost it!" I know pretty much everyone around me in the Kippax did.
This was only a few months after we'd blown a 3-0 ht lead at home toll Bournemouth to ruin our promotion party so probably a good few nerves when they scopred.

I forgot how soon in the game number five went in. 62nd minute was it? Pep should take a leaf out of Mel Machin’s book and show teams respect when a game is one sided.

Absolute pandemonium that day, I was only ten years old and first time in the Kippax. Who would have thought it would have taken us til 2002 to beat the twats again?

I used to walk to my grans on Wilbraham road post match and have a brew so would miss traffic. Me and my dad were made up as we left hers. Got to Stretford traffic lights on way back to Sale and a Big Merc pulled up. The driver a very red faced man from glasgow

Held up both hands 5 - 1 and banged on window. He shot off on red!

Best Whiskey Nose story i have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.