#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK coaches have to sit down with him and come up with a plan that will change the current stat which is about 90% of the on target shots end up being a goal against us.

If at trainings it is the same then they have to fix it immediately.
Surely better defensive coaching is needed first as the types of chances we give, I would back the attacking team to score. Not saying he couldn't do better, but we need to prevent such easy goal scoring chances first.

Only Goalkeeper in the world that gets away with not being a good shot stopper but good with his feet.

I don't know the stats but by and large it feels like we concede barely any shots a game, the ones we do concede almost feels like there is nothing we could do about them.

The WestHam game for example, Antoino scores an over head kick and its their only shot the whole game. Stat line says; 1 shot 1 goal. Ederson had nothing to do the rest of the game.

How many times have we sat there with Ederson strolling around with nothing to do, the opposition then crack one in from 30yrds. We seem to get very very unlucky with conceding wonder goals or the only shot that a team has. Bravo suffered the same fate. We control the game 99% of the time so Ederson doesn't get chance to make a save.

I remember when Sunderland got relegated, Pickford was facing about 30+ shots a game and if he saved half of them he looked a world beater, got him a move to Everton and now hes been shown up for how shite he is.

Could he have done better in the Spurs game, I think its harsh. It wasn't like the Lyon 3rd goal last season for example when he genuinely completely fumbled it, he got beat by two good shots.

Lol. Should give him a chance. Not like we have good penalty takers in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.