#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His save percentage is about 72%, the best in the league is 74%
but,but,but we got beat, people need to apportion blame, leave them too it, they are wrong but they wont see it, they want to show what great coaches they are.

• Hugo Lloris – Tottenham (81.7%)
  • Nick Pope – Burnley (80.6%)
  • Ederson – Man City (78.4%)
  • Emiliano Martinez – Aston Villa (78.4%)
  • Alphonse Areola – Fulham (76.7%)
  • Alisson Becker – Liverpool (76.2%)
  • Kasper Schmeichel – Leicester City (74%)
bluemoon experts haha

I’m sorry if my posts appear unduly unfair I’m just expressing my opinion. I think he is a class keeper but I just expect someone of his quality to be saving some of these recent efforts. He has made some top saves over the seasons but it seems that this season his shot stopping hasn’t been at the highest level and when shots go in its normal to look at the keeper and could he have done better. Being brutally honest I think he should have saved it.

I’m sorry if my posts appear unduly unfair I’m just expressing my opinion. I think he is a class keeper but I just expect someone of his quality to be saving some of these recent efforts. He has made some top saves over the seasons but it seems that this season his shot stopping hasn’t been at the highest level and when shots go in its normal to look at the keeper and could he have done better. Being brutally honest I think he should have saved it.
Great keeper and has made a wonderful contribution to the success of the club.

Would not change him for any keeper in the world.

He’s made a major contribution to our success and as you say I wouldn’t swap him for anyone else. I honestly believe that he is miles better than what his current form is and has all the tools to be one of the best keepers in the world just on current form I would say he is a bit off that. I rate him higher than Allison and in the league I couldn’t honestly say he’s below anyone in the capability ranks.

Henderson is massively overrated due to who he plays for. Lloris makes a mistake every game and has no command of his box. Leno who I thought was a good keeper is bang average. Mendy no where near to being mentioned in great keepers. The only keeper i like the look of at the moment is Martinez at Villa but even that goal from Greenwood yesterday he probably should have saved.

There aren't any outstanding goalkeepers in the Premier League including Ederson. But Eddy is a key player when it comes to his distribution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.