31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a good game last night.

I have been looking for stats on Goalkeepers, unfortunately those on Bazunu are not available, but comparing PL GK stats, pretty much as expected, Ederson is best at passing/distribution but worst at preventing expected goals!

Ederson's probably best for most run of the mill games we dominate, like PL, but at his weakest against the top sides who are better in attack like in the CL latter stages?

Link below is a stat site:

He had a good game last night.

I have been looking for stats on Goalkeepers, unfortunately those on Bazunu are not available, but comparing PL GK stats, pretty much as expected, Ederson is best at passing/distribution but worst at preventing expected goals!

Ederson's probably best for most run of the mill games we dominate, like PL, but at his weakest against the top sides who are better in attack like in the CL latter stages?

Link below is a stat site:

Seems Gavin's save % is 73.40 % same as Ederson's, having played 9 more games, Alisson 75.60 before Wed's game and Mendy 74.40 just above them. Interesting site, a bit of toggling and we could prove the moon was always blue.

Be better as a centre back instead of Fernandinho and put Steffen in goal.

Great at distribution, terrible goalkeeper.

100000% True.

I wonder what will the Ederson fan boys say. Am sure they have so much in their pockets to defend this Hologram. Ederson is garbage, what the fuck, this guy is such a letdown.

Liverpool Quadruple Income. This is so embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.