31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had less faith in a keeper in a City shirt.

Pen - Guaranteed goal
Through 1v1 against him - easiest keeper to round in the league
Decent shot that isn't straight at him - goal
Him rushing out - 50/50 either does alright or he fucks it up as he's genuinely brainless.

Honestly thought he might improve over time but he's just getting worse even his kicking isn't as good as it has been.

This. Its fine to critique his performance but to suggest to replace him with a 20 year old League One GK is idiotic. He's the most vital player in Pep's side.
We could play KDB in net for more or less the same result.

If we ignore the actual goal keeping part of his job then I’m sure there are a huge number of players that we could buy to ping passes around and concede the first could of shots on target every game.

He’s central to how we play so replacing him is difficult. But the inability to make great saves in crucial games does grate at times.

His distibution is second to none, but we might as well put a midfielder there if that’s all he has to offer. His shot stopping ability is shocking and that’s been the case ever since he got here. It’s extremely rare that he makes game-winning saves like the rest of top goalkeepers do. If I was Pep I’d take a very close look at Bazunu

Another disappointing performance from Ederson....must be on borrowed time, is offering very little in terms of his passing and saving very little when it matters...no idea what he was doing when Laporte had control of the ball....did the same thing at Arsenal on NYD

He has been lacking concentration at vital times this season and not been very good the last couple of months. Getting away with a few. He needs a rocket up his arse and a goalkeeping coach who can improve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.