31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and the people around me (all season card holders) had a discussion at HT yesterday and the opinion if all is that Eddie doesn't contribute anything
When he was pinging the ball wide, he was Hoddle esq, but we don't play that way anymore.
He is a bang average keeper that fails to command his penalty area and if we're not utilising his strength then it's pretty pointless playing him

In your discussion did you agree on a goalkeeper you all agreed to replace him ?

Just be thankful you don't sit there.
Trouble is we are matchday ticket buyers and Etihad nomads, so I could easily end up there:). That said going off some fans we've sometimes ended up near maybe we already have.if i was putting bets on CB2 would be the short odds.:)

His form has dropped a little. His passing out from the back or the pinged long balls are not quite top level at the moment. Maybe he needs a rest? Let Ortega have a few games.

We all have at some point or other, mate.

I sit next to a couple who travel from Devon for every match. Very knowledgeable and fun to watch the game with.
2 rows in front and in E104 aisle seat there is a loud negative guy. Everything is wrong , He hankers after the long forward ball, hates recycling, kind of turns in his seat to let everyone know what he is shouting, scruffy jeans, high blood pressure, terrible tash, City shirt needs a hot wash. Could do with losing a few stones, but at least he will be there Wednesday-;)

I sit next to a couple who travel from Devon for every match. Very knowledgeable and fun to watch the game with.
2 rows in front and in E104 aisle seat there is a loud negative guy. Everything is wrong , He hankers after the long forward ball, hates recycling, kind of turns in his seat to let everyone know what he is shouting, scruffy jeans, high blood pressure, terrible tash, City shirt needs a hot wash. Could do with losing a few stones, but at least he will be there Wednesday-;)
I better give my City shirt a hot wash for Wednesday, but I’m going to struggle to lose the weight by then. And I’ll think about the tash.

Myself and the people around me (all season card holders) had a discussion at HT yesterday and the opinion if all is that Eddie doesn't contribute anything
When he was pinging the ball wide, he was Hoddle esq, but we don't play that way anymore.
He is a bang average keeper that fails to command his penalty area and if we're not utilising his strength then it's pretty pointless playing him
That is hilarious, dickie, just hilarious

And what does a season card holder have to do with opinion being informed?

That is hilarious, dickie, just hilarious

And what does a season card holder have to do with opinion being informed?

Don't deter him. I'm dying to know how this elite think-tank has decided we play now, given that they've collectively decided that our goalkeeper doesn't play passes out wide anymore.

They sound like the Borg but if they were running on Windows Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.