31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson is the Felix of today.
Felix was the Brazil keeper in that fantastic Brazil World Cup Winning team of Mexico 1970. Rarely called upon. Knew his teammates would always score more goals than he would concede.
Who remembers goalkeepers in great sides?? Apart from Bert Trautman.
Lev Yashin.

He was never Hoddle-esque. We adopt different tactics for different games as decided by Pep, so speculative to suggest "we don't play that way anymore" after 4 games.
So average that top level keepers reference him as a role model and many teams have changed their style to copy the City style, how is it possible that top managers recognise the modern role that keeper's fulfil and your discussion group cannot recognise this and appear to remain in the "stick the fat guy between the jumpers to fill the space" mindset. All that money spent on season cards and not appreciating or enjoying the team we have put together seems pretty pointless.
Is that modern role "dont bother with actual shot stopping?"
And where have I ever said I do not appreciate and enjoy the team that has been put together?

Is that modern role "dont bother with actual shot stopping?"
And where have I ever said I do not appreciate and enjoy the team that has been put together?
Maybe the part when you said you and your cohort agreed he doesn’t contribute anything, which is plainly wrong and therefore you don’t appreciate what is in front of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.