31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ok overall but a quiet game. I thought his distribution first half wasn’t the greatest to be honest. One ball straight into touch and the pass to Gundogan was risky.

I have always thought he could do better, but today he did a save that he very rarely makes. He looked agile(very rare), so I hope he keeps improving his shot-stopper abilities (mainly agility and 1v1). It's also true that he has not been as sharp with the ball lately (both at the end of last season and today).
Rare ? Very rare ?

He capable makes a great saves eventhough it was offsides but it shows he has ability to do it, need to do it consistently though. That's why i was happy City bring Ortega in because he is much more capable to bring him more competition than Zack was.

I have always thought he could do better, but today he did a save that he very rarely makes. He looked agile(very rare), so I hope he keeps improving his shot-stopper abilities (mainly agility and 1v1). It's also true that he has not been as sharp with the ball lately (both at the end of last season and today).
WOW, incredible comments for an outstanding player and a man that has single handedly completely changed the art of goalkeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.