31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant today. Probably MOTM.

He was poor last week but still made a match winning save from Trossard n’all. Very important player for us.

Drop him, never makes a save...

What a fucking save. Won us minimum 2 points today. I'll give it 10 days maximum before somebody says he doesn't make saves.
Bit of a kick up the arse for the "he doesn't make saves" panel of keeper analysts. They are in hiding today but I think 10 days is generous.

I honestly believe the only reason we don't see saves like that from him more often is that he doesn't face many shots of that quality.

Always been a defender of Eddie but I reckon the only way people would realise how important he is to us is if he got a season-ending injury before Christmas (thankfully not likely) and we had to watch the team adjust to life without him for a few months. Needless to say, I think it's a genuine concern that there may not be a suitable replacement available when he starts to decline.

Edersons don't grow on trees, you just have to hope that there's one kicking around in Portugal or Brazil or somewhere like that when you need one. And they're rare as dragon shit.

Suits Pep ball with his incredible distribution, we all love him, but let's far to many softies in.

Bit of a kick up the arse for the "he doesn't make saves" panel of keeper analysts. They are in hiding today but I think 10 days is generous.

Not really,while no one is saying he isn't incredibly capable,there is also an undeniable inconsistency/casualness to his game as the occasional howler is testament.

But......just like others in our team,the positives outweigh the negs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.