31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the last second save a few times , cant believe it still, even more surprised the ref blew the whistle then, a prem ref would have waited and hoped inter scored

Well done eddie my boy
The view of that save from behind the goal made you realise what an incredible save that was, if that had gone in for me we lose the game.

I thought he was dodgy first half. Actually looked nervous for the first time I have ever seen. Second half was immense, although the great save he made was straight at him. I was more impressed when he came out and caught it well of his box. He has been our number 1 through our everything good we have gone. Put some respect on his name
That last save was not straight at him !

That last save was not straight at him !
The one prior to that where it hit his knee was pretty much straight at him, but he still had to react and get something in the way.

What Ederson does compared to most keepers is so much more difficult. He only makes a limited number of saves (21st on the list for the season just gone in the PL with 46 saves), so he can be stood doing nothing all game, and then pull out an absolutely blinding save in the last 5 minutes.

His positioning and distribution are pivotal to our game. With most keepers, they are the last line of defence. With Ederson, he is the first line of attack.

Can we just all now accept we are lucky as fuck to have the best/revolutionary goalkeeper ever. The guy celebrated the FA cup like he had won it. Loves Manchester. Will prob play 600 odd games. So happy for him

I’m not an idiot the Lukaku shot was straight at him.
shrug-alan-partridge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.