31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was dodgy first half. Actually looked nervous for the first time I have ever seen. Second half was immense, although the great save he made was straight at him. I was more impressed when he came out and caught it well of his box. He has been our number 1 through our everything good we have gone. Put some respect on his name
yup. we saw with bayern what can happen to your defense if the keeper is showing his nerves.
ederson came back strong vs lautaro and also when he came out to catch a cross like you said.
bit of luck at the end but it was our night. I'd say his best games came vs bayern and real.
funny how some people always have to go from one extreme into the other.

8/10 season for eddy overall.

The one prior to that where it hit his knee was pretty much straight at him, but he still had to react and get something in the way.

What Ederson does compared to most keepers is so much more difficult. He only makes a limited number of saves (21st on the list for the season just gone in the PL with 46 saves), so he can be stood doing nothing all game, and then pull out an absolutely blinding save in the last 5 minutes.

His positioning and distribution are pivotal to our game. With most keepers, they are the last line of defence. With Ederson, he is the first line of attack.
Not sure how those facts apply to Ederson
What is a save ?
Ederson is often 25 yards out of his box and stops a breakaway/ attack before is that a save ?
For me absolutely otherwise it would be a one v one
Top keeper who has now finally silenced the critics with his performances against Munich Madrid and Inter
Crucial traditional saves at crucial moments

Thanks you Ederson for these years.

And goodbye.

We need other profile of GK. A good keeper with hands, saving goals (points), good in 1 to 1, etc.

We are best team and we need best gk saving our home.

Thanks you Ederson for these years.

And goodbye.

We need other profile of GK. A good keeper with hands, saving goals (points), good in 1 to 1, etc.

We are best team and we need best gk saving our home.
What’s this ‘we’ business all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.