31 | Ederson - 2024/25

I know it comes with the territory of being a goalkeeper, but it's disappointing to see no love here. It's scary to think how great Brentford's press would have looked if we didn't have a keeper with his quality to use a pressure release. Watching their goal back, it sure looks like Stones just completely shanks the clearance, as I saw some people blaming him for it.

More assists than Antony, by the way.
Not Johnny's fault. In fact, the commentator on MotD thought that Wissa couldn't believe his luck. When did we last get a deflection that looped up straight onto one of our players' head? OK, I'll tell yer - Bernardo v Real two fuckin' seasons ago!

The best transfer of this summer was -> keeping Ederson..

Ortega is great keeper but Ederson has the vibe of world-class GK and that's important.

And why he has that vibe ? Watch the second goal. That's it..

Great again tonight. Not standout amazing moment but just a solid assured performance. few saves that were trickier than he made them look, handling was superb and distribution top class. One really erratic swing late on that he completely miss hit and could easily have cost us but ended up looking like a worldie of a pass as it went straight to Rico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.