35,000 at Anfield today

bluemoonmcfc said:
bluewales said:
The rest had spent their dole money last nite,not enough time to nick anything today and sell it on before the game.Never mind the fallen club could go down the dole office tuesday and apply for a crisis loan for the transfer window(oh sorry they cant afford to pay it back}

Not sticking up for Liverpool fans but this sort of banter got boring 20yrs ago. All Scousers are on the dole or theives. Give it a rest ffs.

I still haven't got my Austin Cambridge hubcaps back from when I visited Anfield in 1967.

Seosa said:
gangerolv said:
they have been shit all year. would have been same number at eastlands if we played like that

Bollocks, even we didn't drop THAT low under Pearce

Generally ticket prices have nearly doubled since the Pearce era, we'd be getting 35 thou or less if we hadn't been taken over and still played dross football.

I won't be laughing at Liverpool, they aren't my rivals at all

Unfortunately quite a lot of Liverpools fan base were attracted to glory and trophies alas for them, that's dried up for the immediate future and so some of their fans won't see the point in going which is going to effect attendances.

BrightwellsBoot said:
Seosa said:
Bollocks, even we didn't drop THAT low under Pearce

Generally ticket prices have nearly doubled since the Pearce era, we'd be getting 35 thou or less if we hadn't been taken over and still played dross football.

I won't be laughing at Liverpool, they aren't my rivals at all

I really doubt that. Price rises have made little difference to our core support for a long long time now. The football could not have been any worse and we still got an average of almost 40K in his final season.

i kne albert davy said:
Unfortunately quite a lot of Liverpools fan base were attracted to glory and trophies alas for them, that's dried up for the immediate future and so some of their fans won't see the point in going which is going to effect attendances.

Damn right. I work in West Yorkshire (but live in Manc still) and it's crawling with glory-hunting Liverpool fans with broad Yorkshire accents whose closest connection to Liverpool is that they watched Mickey Mouse as a kid. They'll all mysteriously revert to Leeds United and Bradford when either comes good again.

I was in Shrewsbury a while back, same story.

They've spent years laughing at us for the heinous crime of supporting our club through thick and thin, and now the boot's on the other foot they can't take it.

Amigo said:
BlueSinclair said:
This thread is pathetic.

Why?

Because you all sit on your high morale horse and think you are so much better. We know the majority of liverpool supporters are great. And why do we take such pleasure from kicking someone while they are down? Just because you feel it have happened to city, doesn't make it okay to lower ourselves to their level. Fucking rise above it, and take a reality check. Garbage thread, with no real truth, just bullshit. Now throw hate at me instead of making up half truths about Liverpool.

At every little possibility to take a dig, and make up some crap about another club, this site seems to go for it. Just because we have come into some luck, doesn't mean we have to become jerks like the rest of the arrogant top club fans. Lets continue to be levelheaded and honest, instead of imitating a certain club that shall not be named.

BlueSinclair said:
Amigo said:

Because you all sit on your high morale horse and think you are so much better. We know the majority of liverpool supporters are great. And why do we take such pleasure from kicking someone while they are down? Just because you feel it have happened to city, doesn't make it okay to lower ourselves to their level. Fucking rise above it, and take a reality check. Garbage thread, with no real truth, just bullshit. Now throw hate at me instead of making up half truths about Liverpool.

At every little possibility to take a dig, and make up some crap about another club, this site seems to go for it. Just because we have come into some luck, doesn't mean we have to become jerks like the rest of the arrogant top club fans. Lets continue to be levelheaded and honest, instead of imitating a certain club that shall not be named.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.