35,000 at Anfield today

not bothered about Liverpool myself,would rather we were talking about the fall of united.Still very poor crowd though.

BlueSinclair said:
Amigo said:

Because you all sit on your high morale horse and think you are so much better. We know the majority of liverpool supporters are great. And why do we take such pleasure from kicking someone while they are down? Just because you feel it have happened to city, doesn't make it okay to lower ourselves to their level. Fucking rise above it, and take a reality check. Garbage thread, with no real truth, just bullshit. Now throw hate at me instead of making up half truths about Liverpool.

At every little possibility to take a dig, and make up some crap about another club, this site seems to go for it. Just because we have come into some luck, doesn't mean we have to become jerks like the rest of the arrogant top club fans. Lets continue to be levelheaded and honest, instead of imitating a certain club that shall not be named.

Pass me the sick bucket - the prawn sandwiches don't agree with me !!!!!

Lest we forget thru our sand tinted spectacles

"Pearce: Time to call an end?
Something is in the air at Eastlands. The atmosphere reminds me of that at Maine Road during the frequent lows of the Peter Swales era. The natives are restless and outright rebellion is little more than a game or two away, or so it would seem.

Central to this is Manchester City Football Club`s ability to shoot itself in the foot at every opportunity. Not content with re-labelling its supporters as customers in order to justify its commercially exploitive model of control, the club have, by supporting the Pearce regime, sanctioned a brand of football that is as ugly as it is alien to Manchester City supporters.

Ticket prices, kick off times and a general malaise outside the top four are all factors in the decreasing attendances at City, however the most significant factor is the style of football being played. Yes crowds are down throughout the Premiership, but nowhere is that downfall more significant than at Eastlands. An average decrease in the region of 10,000 supporters warrants more answers than those being supplied by the club`s spin doctors."

nashark said:
Fucking shit fans who think the world owes them success even though a fair amount of them have never seen them win anything. When was the last team we got 35K for a premier league game?

Probably the Everton game

tommysleftshoulder said:
Lest we forget thru our sand tinted spectacles

"Pearce: Time to call an end?
Something is in the air at Eastlands. The atmosphere reminds me of that at Maine Road during the frequent lows of the Peter Swales era. The natives are restless and outright rebellion is little more than a game or two away, or so it would seem.

Central to this is Manchester City Football Club`s ability to shoot itself in the foot at every opportunity. Not content with re-labelling its supporters as customers in order to justify its commercially exploitive model of control, the club have, by supporting the Pearce regime, sanctioned a brand of football that is as ugly as it is alien to Manchester City supporters.

Ticket prices, kick off times and a general malaise outside the top four are all factors in the decreasing attendances at City, however the most significant factor is the style of football being played. Yes crowds are down throughout the Premiership, but nowhere is that downfall more significant than at Eastlands. An average decrease in the region of 10,000 supporters warrants more answers than those being supplied by the club`s spin doctors."

Astonishing that you could go to all that trouble to find one inaccurate article, you're really clutching at straws, for your info, the lowest avg attendance since we moved to COMS is 39,997, despite not scoring at home from Christmas onwards. LFC are meant to have the most loyal and supportive of fan bases, apparently not.

simonk said:
anyone know which of em threw that bottle at Joe Corrigan?

Think his name was Mickey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.