35 years of memories

Quality
The past will never be forgotten by all who experienced them, the experiences which led many long suffering blues to shed a tear at Wembley. And how good it was last night to see all the youngsters and know they will have better imes ahead, The coming force is sky blue, Enjoy

Fantastic post - you've taken care of everything, the team we watch, the chants we sing, the players who give pleasure to our eye...

But can I add Big Joe arguing about where the penalty spot should be at Derby in '76?

this thread has the potential to be a Classic if everyone submits one of their favourite memories over the last 35 years

it's basically endless even though we have no history of course

OK there are too many to choose from so I'll just pick a memory at random:

aaaaaaaaaggghhhh

too many

OK Goat raping Chuckle after our years in the wilderness due to financial mismanagement

Unforgettable and sheer ecstacy

wow,that was great reading,all that and more in 35 years...

beating oxford at home 2-1 in 89 with 2 goals in the last 2 minutes by steve redmond and tricky morley always seem to stick in my mind....

Wonderfull post
Trying hard to think of something you missed but everytime I think of one I find it in the origonal
Should be issued and learnt by every new fan

The amount of goals we scored in the championship,99 and pearce missing that penalty for a 100 goals,huckerby away at bradford scoring a blinder after about a 20 yard run, the burger bar also at half time,i loved that season in the championship stuffing burnley when they turned up all cocksure playing 433.

Trevor francis, new roof! classic one of my earliest memories. Remember asking my dad why we would sell r best player to get a roof!

Great post and read.

Kin ell Micah s bullet header at Villa the crowd went mad,my best mate who was a Villa fan in our end was gutted,his face as he was forced to jump up and down cos the city mad heads had swamped him and took him into there glorious celebration.My two young lads crying out of boredom at home to Bolton in the pearce years,begging me to take them home at half time,my only drop of comfort was to say keep the faith as we walked the walk past the cornershop and the long drive home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.