3rd Kit Release Date - Confirmed

It's rubbish ,
Like others have said Nike have produced a training type top, for our 3rd shirt .
I like the walk out track suit jackets Nike produce .

Cutting edge and tapping into the current trends with people under 25. The people who spend money. Will be successful I think. Good for Nike for pulling City a little further along into the modern world in our kit designs.

No I don't like it personally, but they aren't selling this to me. Or to any of you who want to get down on anything Nike does. This is being sold to a specific market to grow the brand of MCFC.

You people who want to dump Nike are out of your minds. City's goals are to grow the brand across the world, specifically in the United States and China. Two places where Nike is either the dominant player in sporting apparel or one of the top two.

Yeah let's join up with Rebook. That'll be great. A company who is now staking their claim on Crossfit because they've been pushed out of every meaningful market by Nike and Adidas.

This completely. Some real numpty''s amongst our fan Base. There is nowhere but down from Nike as a kit supplier. If anyone has seen the kit barca wear it's along the same lines. I think it's great as a 'football' shirt but it's not the type of shirt I would personally wear day to day.

That said it's not designed to appeal to but to the youngsters growing up looking for a team to support. Well done Nike.

That kit is pants!
Truly who the f**k came up with that - they surely need to give their heads a wobble !
If this is a tribute to the Wembley play off they have missed the mark .Nike go and get lost- you really are a a shite company not dissimilar to Coke and pepsi and red bullshit really!
Why don't you just get some intellect within your company and use some proper style- there is plenty in Manchester by the way and we do not need any shite from the USA thanks.
This is not the Style at Man City
I ENCOURAGE ALL TRUE CITY FANS TO AVOID THIS IT IS PANTS!
I am happy to buy proper stuff but really the City management need to stop trying to take the p**s with this

I certainly wouldn't buy it but it is no where near as bad as the away kit (moons? seriously?). I actually like the selection this year. The home has the traditional feel. And the other two appeal to the kids and relatively slow people.

I will say the quality will be shit but hey...I guess thats more money to buy players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.