3rd Kit Release Date - Confirmed

Well we have a winner! The worst kit in our long history! Who the hell thought of this? I'd love to meet him! I long for the day we get rid of Nike, they are shocking.

I won't be buying it. Don't like the colour. I like that burgudy or is it claret that City wore at WBA when Dzeko came off the bench to
score 2. Also beat Chelsea in that shirt in Community Shield at Villa Park.

'Zinfandel' it's called a, a beautifully unique colour for a football kit that has been criminally underused by us in recent years (Umbro did a great effort with it like you say).

I'd like us to make more of our kit heritage, instead of just picking boring all-navy blue away kits like in recent years. Give us another maroon with the pinstripes or a sash kit, or maybe that rare royal blue with the red and white running diagonally down it, just try something different!

Don't like any shit produced by Nike.... Refuse to buy it.

Sure sticking a city badge on it entices me but as others have said, I'll be keeping my wallet in my pocket for a long time until we ditch Nike (or they improve)

Possibility of Reebok jumping in with us, due to their tie ups with UFC (part owned by ADUG)

Fuck me that is one ugly kit when I first saw it it reminded me of always sunny in Philadelphia..
giphy.gif

Wont be buying it..

Typical Nike generic designs. And it's awful. Their cover story of Wembley 99 is comical it's nothing like any of the colours on that shirt. Chavtastic Nike get it badly wrong after getting it pretty tight with the home and away.

Cutting edge and tapping into the current trends with people under 25. The people who spend money. Will be successful I think. Good for Nike for pulling City a little further along into the modern world in our kit designs.

No I don't like it personally, but they aren't selling this to me. Or to any of you who want to get down on anything Nike does. This is being sold to a specific market to grow the brand of MCFC.

You people who want to dump Nike are out of your minds. City's goals are to grow the brand across the world, specifically in the United States and China. Two places where Nike is either the dominant player in sporting apparel or one of the top two.

Yeah let's join up with Rebook. That'll be great. A company who is now staking their claim on Crossfit because they've been pushed out of every meaningful market by Nike and Adidas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.