3rd Rd FA Cup - City v Burnley 1500hrs 6/1/18

Away to united please. A second opportunity to embarrass them. Hope we get them in the league cup and CL too. Five whopping wins by us and five whopping defeats by them - all seen by millions everywhere to send a message if needed that times have most definitely changed.

United away is literally the worst draw we could get.

I say it every time we get these threads. The only draw anyone with any sense at City wants is home to a shit club, to enable us to play a second string side and keep the big guns fresh.

United away is literally the worst draw we could get.

I say it every time we get these threads. The only draw anyone with any sense at City wants is home to a shit club, to enable us to play a second string side and keep the big guns fresh.
Here, here - it didn't do the Scum any harm last year in their cup competitions.

Away to a lower league side is the best of both worlds. Obviously we have a favourable draw meaning we can experiment with the line-up and play some youth but for the fans it's a trip to an old school ground and against teams you'll probably never see play City again. And the opposition will be fired up and home crowd packed.

There's nothing more boring than a home game to a lower league side on the other hand.

I want Rochdale to beat Slough tonight, then us get Rochdale at Spotland or The crown oil arena as its called today,
just for personal reasons can walk to the ground from where I live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.