3rd Round Challenge Cup Draw - Sheff Wed at home.

grim up north said:
andyswfc said:
dobobobo said:
Do you actually know what the FA Cup is about?
Is that a serious question?..Course I know....Went when we lost in 1966...Went when we lost both cup finals in'93...been to god knows how many semi finals..when..Guess what..We lost...
I'm all for the glory of the F.A cup...buts its a bloody spectator sport for Owls fans...
League cup '91 was a tozzer tho lol

It's a pointless conversation with do do he will just quote the thread title at you

Oh no, grim up north has posted yet another post about a poster on here... this time it's me... all is lost...

[video]http://rs2img.memecdn.com/suicide-level-elmo_webm_2506333.webm[/video]

dobobobo said:
grim up north said:
andyswfc said:
Is that a serious question?..Course I know....Went when we lost in 1966...Went when we lost both cup finals in'93...been to god knows how many semi finals..when..Guess what..We lost...
I'm all for the glory of the F.A cup...buts its a bloody spectator sport for Owls fans...

It's a pointless conversation with do do he will just quote the thread title at you

Oh no, grim up north has posted yet another post about a poster on here... this time it's me... all is lost...

[bigimg]http://www.memecenter.com/fun/2506333/suicide-level-elmo[/bigimg]

It's not a difficult job on here but someone has to do it nice square btw

Scouse Blue said:
What is ticket availability going to be like and likely prices?

Cheers
Ive heard in the interests of fairness its being played at your new training facility with the 7000 seats...our allocation is 6000...
enjoy the game.......

Hope none of those ties [eg rags, Dover - Palace, Blyth - Brum] get switched to the bigger stadium, nothing like big time Charlies having to scrap it out in the middle of nowhere on some crap pitch in the middle of winter.

andyswfc said:
baildon blue said:
andyswfc said:
Deserve medal Mr Wednesday .
I bet u still cry about Ron walking out on you.
Still crying about Harry Catterick walking out mate...
Before my time buddy .
Best 2 managers Wednesday had in my time watching football are Ron Atkinson and Howard Wilkinson .

baildon blue said:
andyswfc said:
baildon blue said:
Deserve medal Mr Wednesday .
I bet u still cry about Ron walking out on you.
Still crying about Harry Catterick walking out mate...
Before my time buddy .
Best 2 managers Wednesday had in my time watching football are Ron Atkinson and Howard Wilkinson .
Both had the same problem mate./..Wilkinsons team was a bit short of flair, but they were fit as..**** and could hold their own with any..Atkinson built a great team...sodded off to Villa...came back and started building another..and the board sacked him for sodding off to Villa previously..Its how we do things over here at the minute...its like a soap opera..

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Great draw, at home, cheap tickets, 6000 away fans, anyone saying a boring draw etc sound like Rags for fucks sake, Weds are where we have been lets not forget that, they still pull in big gates, lets show them some respect and not like we did v Wigan.
It's boring because its at home, where half of the stadiums singers are turfed out and we've just played them the other month.

Playing them away would have been miles more exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.