3rd unidentified object shot down, this time over Canada - P17

I am sure it was a weather balloon.
The US needs to accept the fact that economic evolution is progressing and they will no longer be number 1 in the near future. They need to stop this provocative aggression against a nation they will never ever be able to defeat.

Now I await the back lash for having a opinion which is against the narrative.

I am sure it was a weather balloon.
The US needs to accept the fact that economic evolution is progressing and they will no longer be number 1 in the near future. They need to stop this provocative aggression against a nation they will never ever be able to defeat.

Now I await the back lash for having a opinion which is against the narrative.

Not from me pal !

I am fed up with the USA trying to be the worlds police force, christ have they seen the state of their own police force.
Always trying to get the world to live to their gunslinger standards.

I am sure Americans think that Hollywood is a true reflection on how they rule the world.

Thankfully that havent ruined our game YET. But they are a serious threat to our football and the world.

You know, I have no great love for the People's Republic of China. I worked there, for a year in the eighties, and I saw close up and personal what living in a totalitarian state on a day-to-day, minute-to-minute basis really means. I've been there much more recently on a visit to Shanghai, and although consumer society has put a veneer on it, it is still a society whose leaders are obsessed with social control.
That said: I know exactly how they think, and I understand it in this case. For a large part of the twentieth century, and all of this, the premise behind America's behaviour in the world is, very simply, that there is one rule for all other nations, and no rules for America. It can just do what the hell it feels like doing because well… it's America, isn't it, and In God We Trust. When America put blanket satellite coverage up into the air and basically gave it into the hands of the NSA, they made it possible to implement surveillance down to every square metre on this planet. They sure as hell didn't ask anyone else if they gave their permission, or if they wanted it. It was good for America (and for that hallowed phrase homeland security) and that was it. No arguments needed.
The Chinese look at that, and they see it as arrogance. And in this case, I happen to agree with them (although on not much else). Sending up a surveillance balloon over South America is very, very small potatoes.
I want to be watched neither by the United States of America nor by China, nor by any other power on earth without my knowledge, and my consent as a citizen.

Not from me pal !

I am fed up with the USA trying to be the worlds police force, christ have they seen the state of their own police force.

I am sure Americans think that Hollywood is a true reflection on how they rule the world.

Thankfully that havent ruined our game YET. But they are a serious threat to our football and the world.
Not from me pal !

In the past, red indians were seen as the bad guys. Arabs, Afghans, Iraqis, Koreans, Russians, Chinese etc have all been singled out at one time or another as being bad guys,
even other Americans have (by kkk and the like).
In the eternal battle for resources, is it correct that the yanks and allies should receive the lion's share whilst citizens of other nations scratch a living?
If the yanks do take over English football at the highest level it will be the worst thing to have ever happened to our 'soccerball' game.
I would rather City play real football in an inferior league than be a pawn in someone elses game.

In the past, red indians were seen as the bad guys. Arabs, Afghans, Iraqis, Koreans, Russians, Chinese etc have all been singled out at one time or another as being bad guys,
even other Americans have (by kkk and the like).
In the eternal battle for resources, is it correct that the yanks and allies should receive the lion's share whilst citizens of other nations scratch a living?
If the yanks do take over English football at the highest level it will be the worst thing to have ever happened to our 'soccerball' game.
I would rather City play real football in an inferior league than be a pawn in someone elses game.

Football has been run by money grabbing cunts since the 60's and probably earlier, getting in bed with the filthy rich is par for the course.

You know, I have no great love for the People's Republic of China. I worked there, for a year in the eighties, and I saw close up and personal what living in a totalitarian state on a day-to-day, minute-to-minute basis really means. I've been there much more recently on a visit to Shanghai, and although consumer society has put a veneer on it, it is still a society whose leaders are obsessed with social control.
That said: I know exactly how they think, and I understand it in this case. For a large part of the twentieth century, and all of this, the premise behind America's behaviour in the world is, very simply, that there is one rule for all other nations, and no rules for America. It can just do what the hell it feels like doing because well… it's America, isn't it, and In God We Trust. When America put blanket satellite coverage up into the air and basically gave it into the hands of the NSA, they made it possible to implement surveillance down to every square metre on this planet. They sure as hell didn't ask anyone else if they gave their permission, or if they wanted it. It was good for America (and for that hallowed phrase homeland security) and that was it. No arguments needed.
The Chinese look at that, and they see it as arrogance. And in this case, I happen to agree with them (although on not much else). Sending up a surveillance balloon over South America is very, very small potatoes.
I want to be watched neither by the United States of America nor by China, nor by any other power on earth without my knowledge, and my consent as a citizen.
I read somewhere that the UK has the most security cameras per capita than any other nation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.