3rd unidentified object shot down, this time over Canada - P17

Bit worrying that the recovery of these objects seems to be occurring without protective equipment, from the pictures I've seen. Could be all kinds of bugs and viruses inside that thing.
At 40,000ft the temperature is around -57 degrees c. I doubt that with those extreme climatic conditions coupled with the explosive detonation of a missile warhead any biological agents would survive the trip back to earth.

attempt at distraction from the potential release of Epstein's list of around 160 high profile names involved in child sex trafficking (supposedly involving ex presidents and the extremely wealthy, actors musicians etc)

???????

Strange.

I'm not at all sure what to make of this news.

Were such unidentified objects routinely detected and ignored in the past? But now that China has been caught out in spy-balloon deployment - it's necessary to shoot all such objects down?

And what exactly are these objects? Clearly they're balloons of some sort? But where did they originate? Out-of-control science balloons? Or enthusiast hobby balloons out-of-control?

The USA needs to get to the bottom of this for sure. Whatever the origin of these objects - they apparently pose threat to commercial flight - and if that's so - they cannot be allowed to continue.

So it now turns out they were not Chinese at all but private balloons.

FFS NORAD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.