3rd unidentified object shot down, this time over Canada - P17

Surprised that the conspiracy nuts haven't tied these balloons in with the vinyl chloride release in Ohio yet It was a train derailment but even so I'm sure they could fit it together if they tried.
They are busy linking that to some film that came out in the last few years. Don't recall the name of it. That and the name of the nearby town, East Palestine, has something to do with it.

Surprised that the conspiracy nuts haven't tied these balloons in with the vinyl chloride release in Ohio yet It was a train derailment but even so I'm sure they could fit it together if they tried.

I have heard plenty of people online saying the UFO talk is a media distraction to take the heat off the US government for events in Ohio.

Though I have seen plenty of media coverage of both so the argument falls a bit flat for me.

I think it’s more to do with the fact UFOs are of international interest, in the same way US readers wouldn’t care too much if there were a chemical spill in Myanmar, people in Myanmar probably aren’t too worried about a chemical spill in Ohio.

Aliens though…

NATO “they are UFO“ had to laugh how to start an alien invasion by not knowing what they are?
just they have strings attached if it’s not China then it’s Russia. anyone crossing the Universe will not have strings

how can they not know by now ?
They've been collected now and they're trying to decode the messages ...

tumblr_inline_owdi5jIIgh1rie8ur_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.