4-4-2

morleyswife said:
................Given...................

Zabba......Kompany...Ned.....Bridge

................Dejong....................

..........Ireland....Barry...............

SWP...........RSC............Rob

Subs
Taylor
Richards
Dunne
Petrov
Elano
Bellamy
Caciedo

Anyone else with the players we have signed & currently have!!!

pretty sure that would be the line up in midfield and up front, richards dunne kompany and zaba are open to debate i guess

hilts said:
morleyswife said:

Subs
Taylor
Richards
Dunne
Petrov
Elano
Bellamy
Caciedo

pretty sure that would be the line up in midfield and up front, richards dunne kompany and zaba are open to debate i guess
this will change,dunny caciedo will be gone proberbly a couple more,plus some coming in, it will change.

t j h blue manc said:
hilts said:
morleyswife said:

Subs
Taylor
Richards
Dunne
Petrov
Elano
Bellamy
Caciedo

this will change,dunny caciedo will be gone proberbly a couple more,plus some coming in, it will change.

As I sick to death of the transfer forum I wanted to comment on the team we have if no further changes are made

I still think it looks good - we have a better than average subs bench also, especially if you add Weiss

We could easily go to 442 also with Caciedo and RSC upfront but SWP will need to practice his crossing

Hughes's ideal formation historically has been 4-4-2 but with Robinho in the team it is difficult to accomodate him

This is how I think it'll go.....(and check out our resrve team below!)

1st team

Shaved Gibbon

Zab/Micah Onuoha Lescott Bridge

De Jong

Ireland Barry

Tevez Robinho

Eto'o/RSC

Carling Cup/Bench/FA Cup

Taylor

Zab/Micah Kompany ? Garrido

SWP Johnson Elano Petrov

RSC/Caciedo Bellamy

i think the city job is by far the hardest in world football now... it is going to be so difficult to find a winning team. he is going to have to be the tinkerman ,,just to keep january outgoings quiet... Im really worried to be honest,, that a mutiny is on its way.. Bellamy-boj-petrov-elano just to name a few will be knocking down his door within weeks if tevez and eto'o sign.. no player will be playing week in-out due to rotation of the highest order!!

santa cruz,bellamy,,bojinov,tevez?,eto'o,?caicedo,benjani,robinho,swp,ireland ..... do we just play this lot and given??

mcfc78 said:
i think the city job is by far the hardest in world football now... it is going to be so difficult to find a winning team. he is going to have to be the tinkerman ,,just to keep january outgoings quiet... Im really worried to be honest,, that a mutiny is on its way.. Bellamy-boj-petrov-elano just to name a few will be knocking down his door within weeks if tevez and eto'o sign.. no player will be playing week in-out due to rotation of the highest order!!

santa cruz,bellamy,,bojinov,tevez?,eto'o,?caicedo,benjani,robinho,swp,ireland ..... do we just play this lot and given??

Are you seriousley?

morleyswife said:
t j h blue manc said:
hilts said:
morleyswife said:

Subs
Taylor
Richards
Dunne
Petrov
Elano
Bellamy
Caciedo

As I sick to death of the transfer forum I wanted to comment on the team we have if no further changes are made

I still think it looks good - we have a better than average subs bench also, especially if you add Weiss

We could easily go to 442 also with Caciedo and RSC upfront but SWP will need to practice his crossing
if your going with the current team then robbie will play just behind rsc,with petrov on left and barry in the middle.

To be honest, I was bored with the speculation, and just wondered how we would play with the players available now.

Takes the mind off Tevez et al not signed up yet, if ever!

Peresonally, I think he'll still play 4-3-3.
Seems to work going forward, just need to work on the defensive part of it!

Good debate though...

-------------------------------------Given--------------------------------------------

(Richards/Zab)-------(Onouha/Terry)--------(Kompany)--------(Bridge)

---------------------------------------(Barry)-------------------------------------

---------------------------(Ireland)--------------(Robinho)----------------------

(SWP)--------------------------------(RSC)---------------------------(Tevez)

Taylor
Richards/Zab
Bellamy
Elano
Petrov
Caciedo
OR Wiess i think he is called??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.