4-6 players from the BIG cheese

a very refreshing article

it is clear that the people owning and running the club know that patience and time is needed (and this is a very rare thing in football)

as for the 4-6 players (plus a lot of squad triming:

out: vass, hamman, benjani, evans, ball, garrido, Jo (loan) sturridge.

in: (not including barry) , 2 forwards (most likely rsc plus one other), 2 defenders and 1-2 midfielders

We have a fantastic board, absolutely top.

I'm very thankful for the level headedness they've shown thus far. The patience, their ability to blend into the background and their ability to get transfers done under the radar whilst mostly staying away from media speculation is a breath of fresh air and i hope this is a culture we continue to embrace as a football club.

Johnny_on said:
I can't say how happy i am with the people running our club... Not just the money, but to be run by people who dont knee-jerk around and pressure the manager, put themselves all over the press with outrageous claims.... Its very un-city....but very calming..... Something us blues could do with....

All the people stressing with transfer window, have some confidence.... these boys know what they are doing...

Their judgement is excellent. I don't think they've put a foot wrong. I love them.

This Khaldoon al Mubarak, would u say he's ITK. Not sure myself, get him on The List :)

Ireland_for_pm said:
I disagree with him a little i tihkn 14mil for bellamy was too much and de jong for the reported 17mil.

We have to give de jong a chance. He's only been in the country for five minutes. Some people need more time than others to settle into the premiership. It took the Vidich rag quite some time to adjust to English football when he first joined United
but he turned out great once he'd got the hang of it.

Also, De Jong would't be a Dutch internationl if he didn't have something about him.

Pam said:
Johnny_on said:
I can't say how happy i am with the people running our club... Not just the money, but to be run by people who dont knee-jerk around and pressure the manager, put themselves all over the press with outrageous claims.... Its very un-city....but very calming..... Something us blues could do with....

All the people stressing with transfer window, have some confidence.... these boys know what they are doing...

Their judgement is excellent. I don't think they've put a foot wrong. I love them.

and this is just the start of an exciting and prosperous period for the club. They've only been here for 9 months and are just getting their feet under the table.
Just wait until their off the pitch plans start to roll into action over the next couple of years (-:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.