4 trains and 2 trams

Re: 4 trains and 2 trams for a city bumday

talkativesprout said:
GoldenSilva said:
hang on, there's a trampoline ? awesome.

And a swing for your bird

She refuses to go to games anymore. Can't hack the 8 hour round trip.... at least thats the excuse I'm happy to accept if it lets me go to matches.

4 trains and 2 trams for a city bumday

I have no sympathy for anyone daft enough to go to today's event . They didn't charge you for the privilege , did they?

Wait!. You get a chance to get a freebee and see half the team train whilst having your kids entertained; and you're complaining?

I feel sorry for you mate, having to attend a choice event.

On a side-note, had a call to say my mates were in Cooky's lounge and had the full monty from the club - a few pics and sigs from the clubs ex-players and current crop.

Now, that pisses me off!

talkativesprout said:
Im not one to slag our great club off, but today was piss poor. After last year i expected a good day out for the kids. What a fuckin let down, Aguero was a no show, spent an hour watching Hart and Taylor dick about was not what my kids wanted to see. The highlight of my day was a wayward shot from some yeti looking coach soaring over the netting and hitting some kid square on the forehead(a world class power header).

I asked the kids what was the best bit of the day. "the trampoline in Eastlands bar"

BTW The eastlands now has a roofed garden and they are adding a supervised kidz area
lol, you must have been near me..that was the highlight for us too,that kid in the away top...what a header,even if he didnt know much about it.....liked the way Joe gave him the big thumbs up....

salfordtrueblue said:
talkativesprout said:
Im not one to slag our great club off, but today was piss poor. After last year i expected a good day out for the kids. What a fuckin let down, Aguero was a no show, spent an hour watching Hart and Taylor dick about was not what my kids wanted to see. The highlight of my day was a wayward shot from some yeti looking coach soaring over the netting and hitting some kid square on the forehead(a world class power header).

I asked the kids what was the best bit of the day. "the trampoline in Eastlands bar"

BTW The eastlands now has a roofed garden and they are adding a supervised kidz area
lol, you must have been near me..that was the highlight for us too,that kid in the away top...what a header,even if he didnt know much about it.....liked the way Joe gave him the big thumbs up....
He'll never forget

Didsbury Dave said:
I have no sympathy for anyone daft enough to go to today's event . They didn't charge you for the privilege , did they?[/quote
] i did however expect "proper blue" treatment on bluemoon.

All those kids there today will hopefully have a brilliant future watching city, fa cup winners, going for the league, playing in the champions league. Being bored for a couple of hours should be good grounding for them as I have spent the last 30 years being bored, depressed even suicidal watching my beloved blues.

I took my 4 year old today for the first time, face painted, free ice cream, balloon in shape of helicopter, saw david silva and watched a barge pass through the locks on the canal. I am know offically the best dad in the world.

As Chas and Dave said [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkt8E2Ul-Xw[/youtube]

I took my 2 kids 1 and 4, we had face painting baloon sculpting and 2 happy kids from where I was. Okay we didn't have ,clowns , jugglers, a funfair, and bouncy castles. But what do you want it was free.

My kids loved it the people around me were great and really enjoyed my 16 month old laughing, smiling and generally being monkey. But what can I say we enjoyed and a great intro for my girls and my 4 year old can't wait to come back again for a real again.

But I guess some people just want the moon on a friggen stick and they still wouldn't be happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.