4 trains and 2 trams

Re: 4 trains and 2 trams for a city bumday

uweuweuwe said:
All those kids there today will hopefully have a brilliant future watching city, fa cup winners, going for the league, playing in the champions league. Being bored for a couple of hours should be good grounding for them as I have spent the last 30 years being bored, depressed even suicidal watching my beloved blues.

I took my 4 year old today for the first time, face painted, free ice cream, balloon in shape of helicopter, saw david silva and watched a barge pass through the locks on the canal. I am know offically the best dad in the world.

A barge?

Fuck, wish I'd made the effort now. :(

A barge AND a trampoline? Tilbz will be over with his ice cream van if you're not careful...

The Future's Blue said:
salfordtrueblue said:
talkativesprout said:
Im not one to slag our great club off, but today was piss poor. After last year i expected a good day out for the kids. What a fuckin let down, Aguero was a no show, spent an hour watching Hart and Taylor dick about was not what my kids wanted to see. The highlight of my day was a wayward shot from some yeti looking coach soaring over the netting and hitting some kid square on the forehead(a world class power header).

I asked the kids what was the best bit of the day. "the trampoline in Eastlands bar"

BTW The eastlands now has a roofed garden and they are adding a supervised kidz area
lol, you must have been near me..that was the highlight for us too,that kid in the away top...what a header,even if he didnt know much about it.....liked the way Joe gave him the big thumbs up....
He'll never forget

Strangely, he also stole the show at last seasons open day when he took part in a ball juggling thing on the pitch and looked impressive on the big screens. some sort of destiny methinks, he deserves a trial..!

But he still insists he headed it intentionally, I was working and wasn't there so I have no idea..!

GStar said:
Halfpenny said:
Would you prefer your kids to be entertained or for the team to be fully prepared to dick the rags on Sunday? It was made clear Mancini was treating it as serious preparation for the CS.

You think today would have made much difference?
Well, it was an actual training session so you'd hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.