4 trains and 2 trams

talkativesprout

Im not one to slag our great club off, but today was piss poor. After last year i expected a good day out for the kids. What a fuckin let down, Aguero was a no show, spent an hour watching Hart and Taylor dick about was not what my kids wanted to see. The highlight of my day was a wayward shot from some yeti looking coach soaring over the netting and hitting some kid square on the forehead(a world class power header).

I asked the kids what was the best bit of the day. "the trampoline in Eastlands bar"

BTW The eastlands now has a roofed garden and they are adding a supervised kidz area

Re: 4 trains and 2 trams for a city bumbay

kids area at a football pub? what the fuck is the world coming to, you'd never have got that in The Sherwood!

talkativesprout said:
Im not one to slag our great club off, but today was piss poor. After last year i expected a good day out for the kids. What a fuckin let down, Aguero was a no show, spent an hour watching Hart and Taylor dick about was not what my kids wanted to see. The highlight of my day was a wayward shot from some yeti looking coach soaring over the netting and hitting some kid square on the forehead(a world class power header).

I asked the kids what was the best bit of the day. "the trampoline in Eastlands bar"

BTW The eastlands now has a roofed garden and they are adding a supervised kidz area

Theres no pleasing some people !!

"thats just what jesus said"--- life of brian- judea ad 1979.

And no !! you're not getting half a dinari for yer bleedin life story.. ;)

Last year was more light-hearted because we only had a pre-season match against Valencia coming up. Clearly Mancini is taking Sunday's match far more seriously so he wanted a "normal" training session today, whether it was in public or not.

lancs blue said:
Last year was more light-hearted because we only had a pre-season match against Valencia coming up. Clearly Mancini is taking Sunday's match far more seriously so he wanted a "normal" training session today, whether it was in public or not.

I get that fella, but dont sell it like some kinda fete on the os.

Chance to see a real training session at the Ethihad would of done. May well have not brought the whole family family down and pocketed one of the single seats available on the halfway line.

Re: 4 trains and 2 trams for a city bumday

talkativesprout said:

That was my lad..!.. he reckons he meant to head it.

blumoonrisen said:
talkativesprout said:

That was my lad..!.. he reckons he meant to head it.

I was the one that shouted sign him up.

Would you prefer your kids to be entertained or for the team to be fully prepared to dick the rags on Sunday? It was made clear Mancini was treating it as serious preparation for the CS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.