40 years ago today

Do you mean the FA Cup tie at Stoke in '76? I'd have said there were more Blues there than at Trev's debut, the big open terrace as it was then was rammed and we had some down the side as well. That and Leeds for the riot Cup-tie in '78 were probably similar in numbers, around 15,000 City.
Yes I was at that cup game 76 down the side very big following that night,it wasn't a replay it was played midweek due to Stoke playing catch up previous tie postponed so they had to fit our game in,very disappointed with the 1-0 defeat.

No was the league game right after the league cup final, filled the open end and both side paddocks. The cup tie was 75 I think lost 1 0 to a late goal, good win in the 76 League game which I thought a fine revenge as a couple of Stokey mates had kept going on about the cup tie.
Cup tie 76 mate.

It was after Big Mal as Bond brought him to City.
I thought he was pretty good,didnt realise he went to Forest.
You have got him mixed up with someone else. Bowyer left City in 1971 some ten years before Bond arrived!

I hate the way over sensitive people like you attempt to besmirch the wonderful memories guys like Trevor gave to blues on the pitch just because years and years later you don’t understand that he’s an impartial commentator earning a living not a 12 yr old kid absolutely mad for City.

Similar nonsense is written about Hinchy.
stop being silly Im not imagining it Ive heard it many times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.