40M Bid from Corinthians

Rammyblues said:
Heard that as well to speak with him this evening. I hope it is to say farewell and no I don't want to wake up tomorrow with headlines Mancini persuades Tevez to stay.
That's exactly what I hope happens, but with bids on the table, or pending it seems unlikely

i'd rather he stay than have us be taken for mugs on the fee. him and his family might have to steer clear of argentina for a few months anyway ;-)

Fuck that shit (pardon my french) he has to go, we dropped or pants for this asshole and he went balls deep.
He made his bed now he can sleep in it. If Mancini wants him still after all this as great as he is id lose a lot if not all respect for him tbh. It would be as low a moment as i can remember as a city fan almost if he stays.

Depends on how they pay for him. I'm sure we'll want as much up front as possible, but I'm guessing that Corinthians will try and pay us in installments. I'd make sure I had at least 25% of any sell on fee, as that little fucker will move again in 2013.

doesn't really matter how the fee comes in tbh. we all know we've got the money anyway, just as long as it stacks up with ffpr

Well Tevez's amortisation fee outstanding depending on how much we paid is probably between 15m -18m so I suspect we would want that much up front, the rest could be over the length of his new contract. Only guessing.

I doubt Corinthians even has 10-15m in cash to pay up front. This deal is very risky for the seller in many ways (if Corinthians relegated again and goes bankrupt, who will responsible for the rest of the Tevez's fee?). Hope City won't look as stupid as in the Caicedo's deal again though.

Rammyblues said:
Well Tevez's amortisation fee outstanding depending on how much we paid is probably between 15m -18m so I suspect we would want that much up front, the rest could be over the length of his new contract. Only guessing.
I don't think this is right, I am sure we paid the fee outright as that was one of the major selling points of him coming to us for That twat joobarachian

waspish said:
After there first bid it was reported that city turned down!

This second bid nothing has been reported that we have turned it down so they must be negotiating how they are going to pay the money

Yep, City turned down the first bid almost immediately. Haven't heard a peep out of City following the 2nd bid, so it seems safe to assume we are now in some sort of serious dialogue with Corinthians. We will find out how serious inside the next 48 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.