40M Bid from Corinthians

Saw this on another site, probably bollocks and if you have seen it already just ignore.

Exclusive: City evaluates new offering, and according to Corinthians is expected to close in the next hour
by Julio Gomes, with coloboração Duncan Castles for ESPN.com.br

The ESPN.com.br found Saturday with sources close to Manchester City that the second offer made by the Corinthians Carlos Tevez was well accepted by the direction of English club, and there is a general feeling that the agreement should come out in the coming hours.

In fact, the Corinthians kept the 40 million euros for the Argentine striker and increased the proposal to offer bonuses of more than 4 million results for the player.The City thus Tevez admits selling for less than the 50 million that was willing to receive, but there are three reasons that help to trading:
Read More

Mancini would like to keep Tevez, but the player says that happiness is important
Kia confirms the proposed increase corintiana Tevez to Manchester City

- Argentina striker will not go to a big European club, a potential rival to Manchester City in England as well in the Champions League of Europe;

- Tevez wants to leave Europe to be close to Argentina and is lowering the wages they earn is only because the Corinthians, and he would not accept to get less in another European club;

- The value of the offer close to what you like, so the City should be able to go strong to hire another Argentine Kun Aguero, Atletico Madrid.

The increase in supply corintiana is a matter of interpretation: that the proposal is the same official, the bonus could happen or not, depending on the performance of Tevez in the club alvinegro.

In addition, the Corinthians in a hurry to get just close the hiring Tevez, because the transfer window closes in Brazil next Wednesday, April 20. The president Andres Sanchez told a news conference this week that the deadline for achieving the recruitment is up this Sunday. He noted that trading could be more complicated because the player is in South America, vying for the America's Cup Team.

However, after the victory over the International, Andres Sanchez assured that the proposal had not been up to Manchester City, something the British press revealed last Friday and confirmed by Tevez businessman, Kia Joorabchian.
Tags:

RelacionadasVídeosÁudiosComentários News (24) Spread the News
Subject
/ Corinthians / carlostevez / manchestercity
16Jul
/ Soccer
Kia confirms the proposed increase corintiana Tevez to Manchester City
The English newspapers had reported on Friday that the Corinthians would have increased the proposal. New offer would be 39 million pounds

1 photo
1:40 a.m.
16Jul
/ Soccer
Mancini would like to keep Tevez, but the player says that happiness is important
Manchester City player has said, but will put the player in the foreground

1 photo
19h48
15Jul
/ Soccer
Newspapers say Corinthians increase proposed by Tevez; denies Andrés
New supply would be at least 10% higher than the 40 million initially made

1 photo

Can someone clarify if our asking price is 50 million pounds or euros? Because f theyre offering 45 million euros and our asking price is 50 million pounds then I think we should push for a few more million to take it over the 40 million pound barrier.

SilvaLining said:
Can someone clarify if our asking price is 50 million pounds or euros? Because f theyre offering 45 million euros and our asking price is 50 million pounds then I think we should push for a few more million to take it over the 40 million pound barrier.

Thats what I think we told them yesterday. Get over £40m and he is yours. They were only 1m short yesterday so they could do it.

The Brazilian transfer window closes on Wednesday. This is a crock of shite. He won't be going there so we need to fire him off to Juve.

we just need this sorted out now!!! he wants out and the majority of our fans want him gone and aguero in!! either they pay up or we swop him for sneijder and some cash coming our way to help with the aguero deal. i think wenger will hold out and keep nasri so time to move on.

Pam said:
The Brazilian transfer window closes on Wednesday. This is a crock of shite. He won't be going there so we need to fire him off to Juve.
wed probably get more of juve anyway and how the fuck did a south american team get hold of £39 mil anyway

The increase in supply corintiana is a matter of interpretation: that the proposal is the same official, the bonus could happen or not, depending on the performance of Tevez in the club alvinegro.

Why the fuck are we buying him an old car ???

Marvin said:
20sbc07 said:
After his performance last night, we're never going to get him sold.

He was slow, clumbsy and looked like he had put on a lot of weight. He looked like maradonna. He came on in the 80th minute and looked nackered just wandering around the pitch with his belly hanging over his shorts.
Not to mention the fact that his penalty miss put argentina out copa america.
rubbish

Didnt watch the game I take it?

He was nothing like our Tevez. The Tevez at city is easily one of the best strikers in the world. The Tevez that played last night was complete rubbish.

johnny crossan said:
someone on Talksport says we shouldn't get any less than £60m - otherwise we've been robbed!
Nothing anyone on TalkSport says is worth listening to so I suppose that doesn't matter does it?! I would have taken Corinthians first offer, I think the sooner he goes the better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.