40M Bid from Corinthians

celf said:
theres just something fishy about this deal,however this soap opera needs a line drawing under it,when tevez departs and we find his replacement,city may not be as strong as last season,i kno we have clichy,as savic is a replacement for boateng,we have lost vieira,mancini has stated we need another midfielder,what would happen if silva had a long term injury?? Silva links defence and attack and is the key player he makes us tick! IMO i dont think we will get Nasri,Arsenal are really digging there heels in now,so we need like for like here!!Mancini has also stated that we players with champs league experience,without doubt this team has grown stronger and there is a great togetherness they will only get better,like GC said watch this space,i think there will be 2 or 3 big signings!!

Dont worry. I suspect Mancini has still about 3-4 signings to make. + back-up goalkeeper.

Paddys Goose said:
I'm celebrating that the c**t is gone, lost all respect for him back in december.
This!
it-celebrate.gif

BlueCityfan said:
celf said:
theres just something fishy about this deal,however this soap opera needs a line drawing under it,when tevez departs and we find his replacement,city may not be as strong as last season,i kno we have clichy,as savic is a replacement for boateng,we have lost vieira,mancini has stated we need another midfielder,what would happen if silva had a long term injury?? Silva links defence and attack and is the key player he makes us tick! IMO i dont think we will get Nasri,Arsenal are really digging there heels in now,so we need like for like here!!Mancini has also stated that we players with champs league experience,without doubt this team has grown stronger and there is a great togetherness they will only get better,like GC said watch this space,i think there will be 2 or 3 big signings!!

Dont worry. I suspect Mancini has still about 3-4 signings to make. + back-up goalkeeper.
im quite relaxed actually,as i stated before the team has a real togetherness and is improving day by day,whether the team has the strenght in depth i doubt,as we did struggle jan/feb last year,if i was to edge my bets on incommings id say Aguero,Lavessi and the argy keeper

celf said:
BlueCityfan said:
celf said:

im quite relaxed actually,as i stated before the team has a real togetherness and is improving day by day,whether the team has the strenght in depth i doubt,as we did struggle jan/feb last year,if i was to edge my bets on incommings id say Aguero,Lavessi and the argy keeper

So d'ya think Lavezzi will be leading the front line? He's very perceptive and his combination play is very good (He linked up well with messi against the usa).

BlueCityfan said:
Marvin said:
Sad day. Not sure if there are more twists and turns to come with Tevez.

Tevez "family excuses" were ridiculed as lies, but it seems not.

I hope we can sign Aguero now.

What? It's a good day sun is shining. :D And Tevez is leaving!!! Could it get any better?
One of the best strikers in world football leaves our club and people celebrate, FFS.

zangatangring said:
celf said:
BlueCityfan said:

So d'ya think Lavezzi will be leading the front line? He's very perceptive and his combination play is very good (He linked up well with messi against the usa).

i dont kno alot about him tbh,i kno that he is proper team player and fits the bill as far as mancini is concerned,he has a great work ethic,see lavessi thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.