40M Bid from Corinthians

Good to see where standing up for ourselves and not being bent over backwards by Kia and the rest. We need to make sure the deal is right for us.

Just hope we sign Aguero still irrespective of whether this deal gets completed or not.

st.helens-mcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:
Quinninho said:
The beauty of this saga with Corinthians is that it will have to be settled in the next 48 hours either way.

Can see this deal fall through and we will end up being stuck with the drama queen who does not want to be here anymore, and losing out on Aguero.

I can see us signing Aguero, and Carlos deciding he now wants to stay as he will have an argie buddy with him - plus can see Maradona being over here regular, visa permitting, to see his Daughter/Grandchild?
He's already got a fellow argie here - Zabba. Face it, he's a cnut.

I really really want Aguero here. Tevez needs to go no matter how good he was for us.

Probably get stick for this but if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Tevez to be leading our line at the start of next season.

skillman said:
Probably get stick for this but if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Tevez to be leading our line at the start of next season.

Really? After all that happened and him expressing clearly that he does not want to be here anymore? If for some reason he will stay because do not accept any offers, I expect him to be really shit next season.

skillman said:
Me too.

avoidconfusion said:
skillman said:

Really? After all that happened and him expressing clearly that he does not want to be here anymore? If for some reason he will stay because do not accept any offers, I expect him to be really shit next season.

He wanted to leave last summer and we asked him for one more season - the reason I think he got the captaincy, as a sweetener - and he still managed to be one of our players of the season and score 29 goals. He will always give 100% on the pitch no matter what the situation is off it.

We need to get over the things he has said in the press because he's one of the best players in the world, THE best player City have had at the club in recent times. Plus, I personally think that without his dickhead of an agent, none of this drama would be happening.

One thing I will say though is that he should be stripped of the captaincy.

bluemoondays said:
st.helens-mcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:
Can see this deal fall through and we will end up being stuck with the drama queen who does not want to be here anymore, and losing out on Aguero.

I can see us signing Aguero, and Carlos deciding he now wants to stay as he will have an argie buddy with him - plus can see Maradona being over here regular, visa permitting, to see his Daughter/Grandchild?
Why? Because he wants to be with his small children? I don't know if he's genuine or not, but he certainly seems to be. Why are you so fickle?

skillman said:
it could cause unrest in the camp its gone to far now for me.dont want all this will he wont he crap next season.kia will be doin all he can to unsettle him its time to move on now.

Marvin said:
bluemoondays said:
st.helens-mcfc said:
Why? Because he wants to be with his small children? I don't know if he's genuine or not, but he certainly seems to be. Why are you so fickle?

He gets no sympathy at all from me, why should he? His wife was living in Manchester untill he slept around. People seem to think the reason she left was because of the country. It wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.