40M Bid from Corinthians

MCFC-alan88 said:
Marvin said:
bluemoondays said:
He's already got a fellow argie here - Zabba. Face it, he's a cnut.
Why? Because he wants to be with his small children? I don't know if he's genuine or not, but he certainly seems to be. Why are you so fickle?

He gets no sympathy at all from me, why should he? His wife was living in Manchester untill he slept around. People seem to think the reason she left was because of the country. It wasn't.
But it seems his reasons for wanting to leave are genuine

Marvin said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Marvin said:
Why? Because he wants to be with his small children? I don't know if he's genuine or not, but he certainly seems to be. Why are you so fickle?

He gets no sympathy at all from me, why should he? His wife was living in Manchester untill he slept around. People seem to think the reason she left was because of the country. It wasn't.

there are just some very bitter people on here who just cannt take it that he wants to leave..whether that is for the reasons he has given (his family)....ro for other reasons where there has obviously been some problems behind the scenes..whether that is with Mancini/Cook/Marwood...who knows.....?????...

its a shame either way as he is a player that could help propel us to the very top....like some have said...imagine him WITH aguero and sneider in the same squad....now that is strength in depth!! Unfortunately it will never be

simon23 said:
Marvin said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

there are just some very bitter people on here who just cannt take it that he wants to leave..whether that is for the reasons he has given (his family)....ro for other reasons where there has obviously been some problems behind the scenes..whether that is with Mancini/Cook/Marwood...who knows.....?????...

its a shame either way as he is a player that could help propel us to the very top....like some have said...imagine him WITH aguero and sneider in the same squad....now that is strength in depth!! Unfortunately it will never be

I accept full well that he wants to leave, I just don't care about his reasoning, the situation is of his own making. Let him finally realise the error of his ways and that his future is not in his own hands for the next 3 years if we choose to make it so.

Just maybe it's Carlos's performance's off the field of play that have dictated the terms by which the mother of his kids will have him back in the family fold.
She maybe does'nt want to revisit the past by living in Manchester.
That and the Kia wide boy factor are why he's wanting out i feel.
No other club on the planet will bend over backwards like we did for Mr Tevez. I can say with all honesty, i'll be glad to see the back of Carlos, his agent and his kid and balloon antics on the field of play.
Flippy floppy nonsence that it was!

Thanks for the memories Carlos...we love the shirt!
Good luck though and best wishes for your footballing future.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/philmcnulty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/philmcnulty</a>

Spoken to Tevez representative Kia Joorabchian as proposed move from Man City to Corinthians stalls: "There is no agreement at the moment...

but we're working hard and we'll see what happens. To say I'm optimistic would be just a guess but we're working hard." #fb

so basically Corinthians put a bid in for some decent publicity, we said we'd accept it, and now they're actually looking to see if they can find enough money between the couch cushions now that we've called them out on it?

Andouble said:
so basically Corinthians put a bid in for some decent publicity, we said we'd accept it, and now they're actually looking to see if they can find enough money between the couch cushions now that we've called them out on it?

i know for a fact it was accepted,what has happened since then only cook etc know about it.

What I can't get my head round is, if Argentina were still in the Copa, would this all be going on with Tevez still involved in a major competition? Seems unlikely to me, although he is his own number 1 priority. Nor could Corinthians wait until the competition was over, as their transfer window would be closed. That missed penalty presented him with a very small window of opportunity, hmmmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.