40M Bid from Corinthians

Take his armband his shirt number and tell him to come and talk to us when he has found a club stupid enough to pay him for the next 2 years.
Other than that go and fined a nice dark corner of your world and fuck off away from our club (I am really starting to hate the twat and his bum chum)

Absolutely no Way should Tevez be skipper if he has to remain here, Vinny all the way with De jong Vice.

Found something odd that Bobby said yesterday about how he has one number for Tevez and it doesn't work or Carlos just won't answer.

Sorry carlos but we pay your wages man now go and grow a pair.

bluemoondays said:
Has he actually handed in a transfer request? I know there's been all those quotes in the paper but, i presume, legally, he would still be entitled to compo and/or loyalty payments unless he's handed in a written transfer request. No doubt it would go to the courts and he'd be on shaky grounds with all his announcements but that's the last thing City would want.

He has handed in two transfer requests within the last 6 months mate.

Bazzmand Show said:
bluemoondays said:
Has he actually handed in a transfer request? I know there's been all those quotes in the paper but, i presume, legally, he would still be entitled to compo and/or loyalty payments unless he's handed in a written transfer request. No doubt it would go to the courts and he'd be on shaky grounds with all his announcements but that's the last thing City would want.

He could always buy his contract out if he's so keen

is it only me who wouldn't care if he went to Chelsea.

It would give the manager serious management issue trying to keep Tevez / Drogba and Torres happy. Tevez's problems wouldn't have gone and he'll be making the same pain in the backside noises.

As long as they pay the full 50 mill

onceabluealways said:
is it only me who wouldn't care if he went to Chelsea.

It would give the manager serious management issue trying to keep Tevez / Drogba and Torres happy. Tevez's problems wouldn't have gone and he'll be making the same pain in the backside noises.

As long as they pay the full 50 mill

Thats why i said before that i could see it ending up that way, though i would obviously prefer the Sniejder swap.

Don't really care where he ends up, as long as we get the £50 million asking price and bring in Aguero. Though of course he WON'T be happy with him not being close to his family and all. It did occur to me though just before i wouldn't be at all surprised if he just retired and bought himself out of his contract.

Bazzmand Show said:
Beng a pedant but I don't remember this. He handed in one in Jan and then withdrew it. This window he has said how much he wants to move but from memory there has been no official transfer request , which would stop any 'loyalty bonus'.

Cityfan said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Beng a pedant but I don't remember this. He handed in one in Jan and then withdrew it. This window he has said how much he wants to move but from memory there has been no official transfer request , which would stop any 'loyalty bonus'.

LOYALTY BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[bigimg]http://updatesfromthefield.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/rofl2.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.