40M Bid from Corinthians

tolmie's hairdoo said:
yellamcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
That would be perfect all round.

Make sure a condition of sale involves that twat Adebayor.

Also kill another bird, their supposed interest in Aguero.

Fact is, Mourinho loves a trier up front, and there is no better than Tevez.

They can always throw in a player plus £30m cash.

Ozil

Ha ha - think Ozil might come in a smidge over £40m, himself.

I'd take £30m plus AloNsOther

It's gotta be, tell me I'm wrong.

Balti said:
planetrock sport just said Real Madrid are now favourites?

just saying like

that'll be £80 million then please

I reckon them bastards tapped him up back in December. That's all his transfer request was about. All this stuff about his family is just a convenient excuse. He can hardly say 'I want to go to Real Madrid' can he? They're probably leaving us to sweat so they get him on the cheap.

I always thought this Corinthians thing was never going to pan out.

To me Corinthians never had the money. This was all a publicity stunt, an attempt by their chairman/president to look like he was trying to bring in a World Class player, and triple the Brazillian transfer record in the process. They offered us a deal, we accepted the valuation but not the method behind payment. We asked for, by all accounts, minor changes in the payment structure and suddenly Corinthians run for the hills blaming the short period left in their transfer window.

it's probably 30mil and a fringe player like Gago. In Mourinho's system he wouldn't swap Alonso straight up for Tevez, CMs are vital for his system to work.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ha ha - think Ozil might come in a smidge over £40m, himself.

I'd take £30m plus A N Other
are real actually in for aguero then tolm??? or are we still looking good?

I posted 'supposed' interest from Real in Aguero.

They have been repeatedly linked, but it's to their advantage, whether they want Aguero or not, because they like Tevez and we want Aguero.

If we buy Ageuro like that, Real or whoever, know we cannot demand top dollar.

But there is nothing to stop us wrapping up Aguero on the QT...albeit, it would be hard for Real not find out.
cheers mate! does the clause exist that athletico wont sell to real then or not?

Matty said:
I always thought this Corinthians thing was never going to pan out.

To me Corinthians never had the money. This was all a publicity stunt, an attempt by their chairman/president to look like he was trying to bring in a World Class player, and triple the Brazillian transfer record in the process. They offered us a deal, we accepted the valuation but not the method behind payment. We asked for, by all accounts, minor changes in the payment structure and suddenly Corinthians run for the hills blaming the short period left in their transfer window.

I think they assumed the offer would be too low for us to accept and were gob smacked when we actually said yes. From that instant on the were looking for any excuse to shoot the deal down without actually looking like it was there fault.

I believe the reason behind it be that first kia wanted to suss out a price and allowing him to use it as marker/bargaining point in negotiations further down the line and also for the club/president to really boost his profile and his popularity. Which to be fair to the president has worked out pretty much spot on as aside from here its been lapped up by everywhere else.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Balti said:
planetrock sport just said Real Madrid are now favourites?

just saying like

that'll be £80 million then please

That would be perfect all round.

Make sure a condition of sale involves that twat Adebayor.

Also kill another bird, their supposed interest in Aguero.

Fact is, Mourinho loves a trier up front, and there is no better than Tevez.

They can always throw in a player plus £30m cash.

Poor Carlos, he misses Argentina so much...he's moving to another European country. The whole Corinthians deal was a stitch up, with them and Kia knowing it would never go through, for any number of reasons....(mainly they don't have the money) they were hoping they could blame City for being ''unreasonable'' making Tevez' position with us untenable...so he has to move to a European club instead.

A major motivator will have been to line Kia's pockets (Maybe Tevez should sign for Athletico, they're sponsored by ''Kia'' that way he can wear his masters name with pride)

I don't think Tevez would be happy wherever he lived, because he hasn't got the brains to know how to enjoy himself. When he's not moaning about Manchester he's saying how he's going to retire early and all that rubbish. I've loved watching Tevez in a City shirt and on the pitch he's been brilliant, but this is such an exciting time for City, we don't need players here who don't want to be part of it. I can't wait to see captain Kompany give the armband a bit of credibility again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.