40M Bid from Corinthians

Said from day one of this "transfer" that it was a non-starter.

This was all about raising profile and establishing the lowest price.

If Corinthians, Tevez and Joorabchian wanted the deal done, they would have got it done. The fact they didn't simply confirms the view that this was litle more than a publicity stunt.

Having said that, if Tevez lines up for us next season I wouldn't be complaining.

Corinthians bluff has been called, and City are left having been seen to have tried to do the "right thing".

We have a great player still in our team, albeit an unhappy one. He was clearly happy to move to South America, but it was financially impossible. Ideal scenario is that he stays and fights for the shirt as he Always has.

There are no grounds to criticise Tevez or City, so we move on

My opinion - if the Wesley deal is a no go, he will come here Nd go to Corinthians in their next transfer window. Not ideal but not the end of the world

He can't stay at city now. That time has well gone it's stupid to suggest otherwise.

I love it how the likes of tevez, Bellamy and badabayor can shit all over the club and people on here still back them to the hilt.

Yet a homegrown player like nedum gets a little giddy on a tv interview and get hung out to dry. It's an interesting concept to me.

Anyway there is no chance he will be in a city shirt come start of the season he will end up at inter or real probably for a knock down price. This is all about tevez and his advisors messing the club around cause the maximum amount of trouble so we let him go on the cheap. Thus far it's working.

Have to agree with alera there.

Tevez can fuck off for all I care. Ever since he publically declared for the first time around Christmas, during our most pivotal stage of the season, that he wants to leave and even handed in a transfer request, he is dead to me.

I don't care how many goals he scored, I don't care how good he is.

Within 6 months he handed in two transfer requests, this guy seriously needs to be fucked off, at the very, very least strip the Captaincy off him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7049999,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 99,00.html</a>

Club saying they look forward to seeing him in the near future. Could mean their next transfer window which leaves us stuck with him till then

Blue_Ash said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7049999,00.html

Club saying they look forward to seeing him in the near future. Could mean their next transfer window which leaves us stuck with him till then

Hope we sell him to someone else now or swap him for another player.

I hope so too, he's been pissing me off now since the first transfer request. I just want us to get rid of him now... Bring on Aguero!!

Has he actually handed in a transfer request? I know there's been all those quotes in the paper but, i presume, legally, he would still be entitled to compo and/or loyalty payments unless he's handed in a written transfer request. No doubt it would go to the courts and he'd be on shaky grounds with all his announcements but that's the last thing City would want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.