45m in 48 hours !!!

The 3 players mentioned will make a huge difference to the team, whatever happens before the windiow closes i expect to see us push on now and get ourselves well clear of that brown stuff underneath us, we should be looking up to that 6th spot which i believe will be very hard to reach, but i'd settle for 7th

I agree with an earlier poster ... yes to Given and Toure no to RSC, worth 10m at best.

Also would you rather have Lescott for Toure due to the fact he is left footed ?

If we did sign either Toure or Lescott then that puts Nedum out of the team which is unfair based on his current form.

Overpriced by about 50% if that is the case.

Would be embarassing, and we would be needing to replace all three within two years IMO.

moomba said:
Overpriced by about 50% if that is the case.

Would be embarassing, and we would be needing to replace all three within two years IMO.
all 3 in two years?? i disagree, given could play on at the level he's at now for at least 4 years and the same goes for toure.
agree with bein overpriced but its january and its city so thats to be expected

if we reli want santa we shud wait till summer sam sed he wud consider selling then and we might be able to get him cheaper

Daz_Blue said:
I agree with an earlier poster ... yes to Given and Toure no to RSC, worth 10m at best.

Also would you rather have Lescott for Toure due to the fact he is left footed ?

If we did sign either Toure or Lescott then that puts Nedum out of the team which is unfair based on his current form.
know it was only newcastle but nedum never put a foot wrong always thought he had makings dont want him or sturridge to go any where may`be on lone with evans dont think we have seen best of them yet

It upsets me greatly thinking that fat Sam will win this war and will have £12m more from the deal that Cruz is worth, I will like Cruz in the team, think he will do well, just very over priced. Again, it will upset me greatly thinking of fat Sam's smug face.

I'd be delighted with Given and Toure and while i'd rather go for someone else than RSC he'd still be a good addition to the squad

Also if Toure and RSC come i'll win £135 of Fred Done

Daz_Blue said:
I disagree - we've got room for Nedum plus 1 - our squad is still very thin - we need to be able to replace players that are injured or suspended with ones of similar quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.