45m in 48 hours !!!

I don't really care about RSC, if Hughes thinks he is the right man for the job so be it, and whatever the quoted fee, it will not be the amount paid up front it never is, and the final amounts are very rarely the amounts stated

Timbobs said:
It upsets me greatly thinking that fat Sam will win this war and will have £12m more from the deal that Cruz is worth, I will like Cruz in the team, think he will do well, just very over priced. Again, it will upset me greatly thinking of fat Sam's smug face.

The Art of Negotiation is to let the other side believe they are the winner. RSC for £20m so be it. Who will be the winners after the deal? Blackburn, Fat Sam, their supporters? I think not. Whose side would you rather be on? I know where I would rather be.

He's back to fitness, been out a few times this season, playing in a weaker side than last year. He will revel at our place......but if we don't get him, so be it. All this business about getting him in Summer? If we've got a serious chance of getting him for those numbers now then get him now. I'm sure we'll have bigger fish to fry come Summer.

Upwards and onwards.

City_Gentleman said:
Timbobs said:
It upsets me greatly thinking that fat Sam will win this war and will have £12m more from the deal that Cruz is worth, I will like Cruz in the team, think he will do well, just very over priced. Again, it will upset me greatly thinking of fat Sam's smug face.

The Art of Negotiation is to let the other side believe they are the winner. RSC for £20m so be it. Who will be the winners after the deal? Blackburn, Fat Sam, their supporters? I think not. Whose side would you rather be on? I know where I would rather be.

He's back to fitness, been out a few times this season, playing in a weaker side than last year. He will revel at our place......but if we don't get him, so be it. All this business about getting him in Summer? If we've got a serious chance of getting him for those numbers now then get him now. I'm sure we'll have bigger fish to fry come Summer.

Upwards and onwards.

Agree on the fitness thing, as people who say that RSC has been bad this season fail to talk about how he has been injured for part of it and has also played under a Blackburn team, when managed by Ince, couldn't do a thing.

Also agree on the fact that the money is hardly going to be missed by our team, I just don't like picturing fat Sam's smug face as a result of it, but there are more important things than worrying about him.

allardyce doesnt want to sell santa cruz,, he might put on a smug face but he'd be pissed that he'd lost his best striker.
rsc would do well for us,,the money's no object,its not our money,so why the griping

slowly,slowly catchee monkey...

My moneys on RSC signing at 16:59 on Monday so that fat **** can't spend it as payback for fucking us about.

FUCK THAT

WHy the fuck dont we sign Crouch for £10 million fuck RSC he is SHIT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.