#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on @PhilFoden: “We didn’t give Foden a new contract by accident. He is the only player that can’t be sold under any circumstances. Not even for €500m. Phil’s going nowhere - Phil IS City. We won’t be signing anyone else for that position..."

“When David Silva leaves, we know exactly who our new magician will be.”

“He’s grown up with us. He’s one of us and he’s going to be brilliant - one of the Premier League’s best. It’s better to take things slowly." [via @SunMartinB]

AND BREATHE

None of that means anything. Pep has spoken many times in the media about how Foden is the best thing since sliced bread and yet his actions don't reflect that. There's only so many times he can keep bigging him up and saying how bad he feels he isn't getting any minutes. Actions speak louder. If he truly believes what he is saying then fucking get the lad on the pitch and let him win us points.

So many non City supporting journalists and opposition fans are obsessed with the amount of minutes he gets and they would rather him leave on loan or move on a permanent basis.

It's almost as if they don't want him to play for City. Personally, I don't give a chuff how much game time youngsters like Mount, Hudson Odoi, Gomes and Green play.

They are desperate for Foden to go out on loan or move all together,claiming he needs to be playing regularly,hmmm is it because he is at Manchester City,if for instance he was at Everton or wolves would they be crying about game time I highly doubt it,also you can bet if he did go out on loan and wasn’t getting game time there’d be no mention of it from the media,Phil will get game time and plenty of it this season these cnuts are just absolutely desperate for any crumb of negativity aimed at city ...

They are desperate for Foden to go out on loan or move all together,claiming he needs to be playing regularly,hmmm is it because he is at Manchester City,if for instance he was at Everton or wolves would they be crying about game time I highly doubt it,also you can bet if he did go out on loan and wasn’t getting game time there’d be no mention of it from the media,Phil will get game time and plenty of it this season these cnuts are just absolutely desperate for any crumb of negativity aimed at city ...
Doesn't help when our own fans are short sighted and impatient

None of that means anything. Pep has spoken many times in the media about how Foden is the best thing since sliced bread and yet his actions don't reflect that. There's only so many times he can keep bigging him up and saying how bad he feels he isn't getting any minutes. Actions speak louder. If he truly believes what he is saying then fucking get the lad on the pitch and let him win us points.
What he says here is different,he is saying that he is not for sale or loan and that he will replace dave,it's very clear

Yeah I can understand those who just want to see him get a run in the team,probably slightly frustrated by seeing the young Chelsea lads flourish with a run in their side,just give it time ..
That's the trouble though,frank has no choice but to play so many kids at the moment,the chavs have somehow got themselves in a right state,they go under the radar a bit,it's very different to getting into a team like ours

So many non City supporting journalists and opposition fans are obsessed with the amount of minutes he gets and they would rather him leave on loan or move on a permanent basis.

It's almost as if they don't want him to play for City. Personally, I don't give a chuff how much game time youngsters like Mount, Hudson Odoi, Gomes and Green play.

I’m sure there was a similar thing with Sarri and Hudson-Odoi last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.