#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it you who said he should put in a transfer request? i've been away from the thread for a while,every player wants to play more,except some of the wasters we've had back in the day

Never said that and won't as I'm a City fan and want him to stay here his entire career, just want him to get his deserved opportunity

Part of it is physical development that comes with time, part of it will come from training every day, part of it will come from playing.

I've never heard of a player needing to play week in week out at 19 to become a good footballer.

Nobody is saying for him to play week in and week out, we just want him to be an actual member of the first team. How many PL starts has he had? 1 or 2? It's disingenuous to claim people demand him to play every week, we just want him to be given some valuable minutes.

Nobody is saying for him to play week in and week out, we just want him to be an actual member of the first team. How many PL starts has he had? 1 or 2? It's disingenuous to claim people demand him to play every week, we just want him to be given some valuable minutes.
He's a part of the senior team. He's just not earned his stripes yet.

Others are trusted more because they've earned the trust more.

Yeah and he still won’t be starting unless there’s 2 injuries in midfield. Rodri, Gundogan, KDB, Bernardo all above Foden in Pep’s selection. Think he’ll need the patience to wait another year.
He will take Davids place in the rotation. Nobody starts every game at City.

He's a part of the senior team. He's just not earned his stripes yet.

Others are trusted more because they've earned the trust more.

You're not part of the senior team if you make 1 or 2 starts, he's as valuable at the moment as Bravo is.

He is the numb

He is the number 2 goalie,everyone has one of those

That's my point, he's there by necessity but he's totally discardable and we could replace him with literally any keeper in the league. Foden is seemingly as valuable at the moment as Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.