#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil seems to have a calmness in front of goal and has recently scored some important, close in goals due to his close control and decisiveness.

I am wondering whether he could actually play as a conventional striker for us? He is quick enough but is not going to dominate in the air. Worth a try?
Please God no. He’s basically played upfront for us plenty of times this season. Starts to drop deep eventually after being complete starved of the ball at times. Would be a huge waste of his talent.

Buy a top striker and try them upfront!

fucking David Silva tell you what he will do ,score more goals than him that a given and he passes the ball forward and actually can go past a player or two most overrated player in City’s history
Hahaha wtf. I’ve read some shit but…

fucking David Silva tell you what he will do ,score more goals than him that a given and he passes the ball forward and actually can go past a player or two most overrated player in City’s history
You won’t catch a few with that one, you’re gonna catch that many, you’ll need a bigger boat

One of, if not THE funniest posts I’ve ever seen on BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.