#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've made a case for Rice, Gallagher, Mount, Saka or Alexander-Arnold but I think Foden deserves it. Although he hasn't been as good as last season, he has shown a lot of versatility to play in two or three different positions all to a relatively high standard. I think next season he's going to really kick on and go up another level.

Congratulations to PWF. He's had a good rather than exceptional season. Had injury issues at the start of the season and then was played out of his best position as the false 9 while Grealish was bedding into the team - a role which subdues his talents. He's got all the ability in the world and there's no reason he shouldn't go on to be a superstar for years to come. When's he's on it, he's unstoppable.

Don't think he really deserved it but also don't think there was someone who was clear above the others. Shows that like KDB basically being a guarantee in every uefa team of the year how highly rated he is.

Gallagher would have been a shoe-in but like Salah fell off massively second half of the season.

I wonder who will win the PFA award.

My money is on Alexander-Arnold due to all the hype around him and admittedly he has had a very good season.

I don't like individual awards in football because the whole team has to work for each other for the signal out player to stand out, plus it brings in politics between clubs and players that are told to vote for a player by the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.