#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, Phil. He's been thrown all over the place this season and asked to play in a myriad of different positions, and while he hasn't always been able to excel in all of them, his effort, drive, and natural technical ability always shine through. He's an absolute gem of a player and I can't wait to watch him develop even more.

Got to be honest, not sure it's fully deserved this season. His season has been a bit stop start because Peps designated him as the sacrificial lamb upfront more times than others which severely hinders his game. Think there's a few there namely Rice and Gallagher that obviously aren't better talents but have had better seasons. Buzzing for Foden though, there's been many individual awards someone at City has missed out on over the years its about time our players start getting more credit. A goal tomorrow to celebrate please.

Well done that man, Don’t think I agree with him winning it however but I’m not going to complain.

Weird one, huge talent obviously but i don't think he's been at his best for much of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.